The CCS machine is used to cut cardboard pipes through pneumatically assisted cutting using a circular blade. The cutting does not produce dust and the cutting width is adjusted simply by moving a stop assembled on a rod with millimeter markings. The loading stage is simple and safe because the machine is equipped with an exclusive full protection guard of the blade that protects the operator’s hands and minimizes the risk of accidents.
The spindle unit and the blade are assembled on recirculating ball pads that slide on hardened and ground guides.
Dimensions: 1700X750X1500h mm (machine with cutting width of 1200 mm)
Weight: 130 kg (machine with cutting width of 1200 mm)
Electrical system: 380V three-phase (other on request)
Electricity consumption: 500W
Consumption of compressed air 0.70 Nl per cycle at 5 bar
Usable cutting width: 1200 mm / 1600 mm/ 1800 mm/ 2000 mm (more on request)
Diameter of material: the machine is equipped to cut pipes with an internal diameter of 76 mm but it is possible to equip it to cut different diameters from a minimum of 30 mm to a maximum of 152 mm.
DEFAULT EQUIPMENT ON BOARD
The machine comes with the following equipped as factory-default:
- Motorized spindle with gear-motor
- Spindle for pipes with 76 mm internal diameter and nylon counter blade
- Circular steel blade
- Three-phase 380V electrical system in compliance with EC standards
- Mechanical stop for setting the cutting length through a nonius with millimeter markings
- Safe machine operation through synchronized control push buttons.
- 2-speed motor for shaft rotation
- Spindles for diameters according to the client’s request
- Special solutions applied on a standard machine